The Justification of God
Over the course of ten weeks, I will be reading John Piper’s The Justification of God: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Romans 9:1–23. I invite you to read the book, read my chapter-by-chapter review, and share your thoughts on what Piper has to say and what I have to say about Piper.
I also invite you to follow Dr. Piper at his blog: Desiring God.
Below, you’ll find the list of articles that pertain to each chapter. I’ll update the links as they come online.
- My Kinsmen are Accursed!
- The Purpose that Accords with Election: Romans 9:6–13
- Exodus 33:19 in its Old Testament Context
- The Justification of God: Romans 9:14–18 (Part I)
- The Righteousness of God in the Old Testament
- The Righteousness of God in Romans 3:1–8
- The Righteousness of God in Romans 3:25, 26
- The Justification of God: Romans 9:14–18 (Part II)
- The Rights and Purposes of the Creator: Romans 9:19–23