Here are some articles from Monday and the weekend:
- Check out the Knoxville cable situation at Old in the New: “Cruel Creative Punishment.”
- John Hobbins sings praises of Wikipedia, but also recognizes its shortcomings: “Wikipedia, Bible Study, and the SBL.” Jim West offers a response to this here.
- Dave Black continues his look at anabaptists: “What I Have Learned From the Anabaptists (Part 2).”
- David Lang posts another helpful searching hint on the Accordance Blog.
- Suzanne McCarthy of the Better Bibles Blog posts about lectio divina.
- April DeConick highlights a book by Amin Freeney and whets our appetites for an article she’s working on about oral-literate cultures. I, for one, am excited about this avenue of research in the NT field.