Stuff culled from Monday (and last week).
- Iyov reports that 5 professors are leaving my alma mater. I have been rather critical of Harvard Divinity and some of its hiring practices. It will be interesting to see what happens to HDS in the coming years.
- David Lang talks about his “Translational Journey.”
- Loren Rosson III discusses “Being in the Minority.” I rather like being in the minority, personally. It makes me feel like David facing Goliath!
- Chris Weimer jumps into the “Jew or Judean” fray. I am partial to the use of “Judean” myself.
- Check out Lingamish’s “Grasshopper Greek: Seeing Double.”
- John over at Ancient Hebrew Poetry offers us what we really want to know: “Victoria Beckham’s Hebrew Tattoo Patiently Explained.” I am so thankful that he patiently did that for me.
There’s a few items to chew on for now!