I don’t want to work…I just want to bang on me drum all day. TGIF. All that jazz. Here’s some linky goodness to feast your brain on:
- Scotteriology brings the noise and the funk with this groundbreaking exegesis of Matthew 16:18: “Shocking New Biblical Discovery.” I, for one, have no idea how we’ve missed it!
- April DeConick continues her thoughts on hybridity: “More about Hybridity.” I posted a tiny rant in yesterday’s round-up.
- Michael Barber has some strong words for a new movie called Zeitgeist: “Zeitgeist Movie: Is Christianity a Recycled Version of Other Pagan Myths?” I do find it interesting that the permalinnk at the end of the URL is “zeitgeist-movie-is-christianity.html.” Hidden message?
- Michael Holcomb asks: “Who is the ‘Strong Man’ in Mark’s Gospel?”
- Finally, our daily dose of David Lang: “An Essay on Ease of Use.”
- Suzanne McCarthy dips into the seedy underbelly of Corinth (with the help of Gordon Fee): “1 Cor. 6:12–17.”
That does ‘er for Friday!