A fresh batch of Round-Up linkiness:
- Chrisendom: Book Review: Fee?s Pauline Christology Part 4 – Chris continues his review of Fee. Thanks, Chris!
- Thoughts on Antiquity » Eusebius, History of the Church – Thoughts on Antiquity adds a Eusebius page. Hopefully, these pages will become more and more fleshed out with time.
- Accordance Blog: Amplifying Outside of Accordance – David Lang brings another fine Accordance tip. In terms of amplification, “these go to 11.”
- Jesus Creed » New Perspective 3 – Having briefly discussed Sanders and Dunn, McKnight turns to N. T. Wright. I am so grateful for these posts, as they are helping me sharpen my understanding of “the New Perspective.”
- Jesus Creed » New Perspective 2 – Now, McKnight turns his eye to focus on Dunn himself. Again, sharp and too the point?very much worth the quick read.
- Jesus Creed » New Perspective 1 – Scot McKnight begins a series on the New Perspective on Paul. This article is a nice, bite-sized chunk about E.P. Sanders and his influence on James Dunn. Scot boils down Sanders’ “covenantal nomism” into something we can understand. Thanks, Scot!